FAQ & Order
Order from our dealers.
You can find the dealer list from the page “Contact Us > Dealers”
Order directly from us. The procedure is
a. Confirm the model, color through Whatsapp or Wechat;
b. Transfer S$100 deposit to our company bank account,
Company Name: Maximal Pte Ltd
Account No. OCBC 519134431001
c. Inform Us your option, such model, if child seat, if front basket, to arrange delivery.
d. Received the goods and pay the balance.
1) Delivery is free for order amount that is more than S$500. S$30 will be charged for order amount below S$500.
2) Local Singapore delivery usually take 3-4 working days once the payment is received.
1) Warranty services will be provided in company’s venue, or at dealers’ shop if this is indicated on your receipt.
2) Period of warranty: It will be indicated on the receipt. For 1 year warranty period, we provide 1 year warranty for motor, 6 months warranty for the battery and the rest electrical parts from the date of purchasing. For 6 month warranty period, we provide 6 months warranty for motor, 3 months warranty for the battery and the rest electrical parts from the date of purchasing.
3) Warranty will only cover the failure or damage caused by normal use (E.g. the motor stopped working without exterior damages).
4) The warranty will not cover, defects that are caused by negligence (E.g. there is obvious dents or damages on the product due to misuse/accidents), all man-made damage, unit had been self-disassembled, improper use. After well received, the appearance damage, wear-and-tear such as tire is punctured, scratch or unit can be performed without any functional issue are not under the warranty.
5) When request for warranty services, the warranty card with dealer’s information and original receipt must be presented. If filed to provide the document or provide the document that is altered, the company has the right to refuse providing warranty services.
6) For those customers who are not able to send to or pick up from our service centre and request for pick-up and send-back services, a S$35 per way for PMD or PAB, S$45 per way for PMA will be charged.
Buyers may request for return/refund of purchased items at any time within 7 days from the date of receipt, while respect to the term & condition below,
–Keep the original condition.
–No defect on the items except defects that are original when received.
— Send-back by customer to our assigned warehouse.
Each return/refund will be subjected to the charge below if return / refund is not due to maximal’s fault,
–An one-time 8% of the purchasing price(before GST and any discount) return/refund charge if customer has been received the item. The charge is to cover retesting and repackaging process.
–An one-time pick-up charge, S$35 for PMD or PAB, S$40 for PMA if buyer requests for pick-up service.
–The charge will be an additional transaction, the original transaction will be fully refunded after this refund/return transaction is done.
All the PAB/PMD you purchased from us since 1Jul 2020, you don’t need to register with LTA. All the PAB/PMD have been inspected and registered with LTA.
Once the payment is completed and you received the PAB/PMD, we will transfer the ownership to you. After that, you will receive a SMS/email immediately from LTA to prompt you taking-over the ownership. There is a link for you to log in with your Singpass to Onemotoring to do so. What you need to do is to click the link, log in, go to the dashboard and choose the right notice and follow it step-by-step to complete the process.
You shall pay LTA S$11 for PAB, S$7 for PMD to taking-over the ownership during the process through credit card or debit card.
What it’s requested:
1. You particular, name, ID number, mobile name, email.
3. Credit card / debit card.