1) Customers can approach to any of our Authorized Warranty Retailer or our Service Centre to claim warranty as long as defect is under normal usage, not by water or external forces.
2) Period of warranty: It will be indicated on your manual. For 1 year warranty period, we provide 1 year warranty for motor, 6 months warranty for the battery and the rest electrical parts from the date of purchasing. For 6-month warranty period, 6 months warranty will be provided for motor, battery and the rest electrical parts from the date of purchasing.
3) Warranty will only cover the failure or damage caused by normal use (E.g. the motor stopped working without exterior damages).
4) Warranty will only covers parts. Customers have to pay for labour cost vary from 10 to $50. Please refer to the list below. If customers claim warranty for Controller, Motor Or Battery, failed products have to send to Maximal Service Centre, or sent to Authorized Warranty Retailer and pay for $25 for one way pick up fee.
Changing PAB Front Light———————————– Labour cost S$10
Changing PAB Brake Lever, Button or Control Panel—– Labour cost S$15
Changing PAB Rear Light ———————————– Labour cost S$15
Changing PAB System Cable or Speed Sensor ———— Labour cost S$30
Changing PMD parts except Control Panel —————- Labour cost S$30
Changing PMD Control Panel —————————— Labour cost S$50
5) The warranty will not cover defects that are caused by negligence (e.g. there is obvious dents or damages on the product due to misuse/accidents), all man-made damage, self-disassemble, improper use like damaged by water. After well received, the appearance damage, wear-and-tear such as tyre is punctured, or unit can be performed without any functional issue are not under the warranty either.
6) When request for warranty services, the warranty card with dealer’s information and original receipt must be presented. If filed to provide the document or provide the document that is altered, the company has the right to refuse providing warranty services.
7) For those customers who are not able to send to or pick up from our service centre and request for pick-up and send-back services, a S$35 per way will be charged from customer’s address.